Uniseal Pipe to Tank

I needed to attach a pipe to a 55 gallon tank to use in a water tower. My first attempt was not so awesome. Then my brother in law showed me a product called Uniseal. These little rubber gaskets allow most pipe sizes to be used to attach to about any tank as long as the tanks walls are not to thick. In this video I show you how to install a 1-1/4″ pipe into a 55 gallon tank. You should be able to use a hole saw to make your project faster.

Be sure to buy your own in my Amazon store here on Land To House:

Amazon Store

2 thoughts on “Uniseal Pipe to Tank

  1. Seth,

    I have used these seals for years, both at my workplace and at home. They are by far the best and easiest way to make a connection between a tank and pipe. They are especially useful on thin wall tanks like your 55 gallon drum. Also, they are very forgiving as far as hole size and rough edges are concerned. They also come in a wide variety of sizes.

    I have really enjoyed your website! Very entertaining and educational. Keep up the good work!

    I have a small creek on my 14 acres and I am planning on building a ram pump based on your design. I am hoping to supply water to a stock tank and a small pond (which I haven’t built yet). I first need to determine if I can pump enough water to supply the pond. I am looking forward to this project.

    Again, your work is greatly appreciated.

    Best Regards,

    Randy Thomas
    Millersburg, OH

    1. Uniseal is great! My brother in law was the first to show them to me and I have been using them ever since.

      Thank you for checking out my stuff. I have enjoyed making all the content over the years.

      The ram pump is a great way to fill a pond. You can also double them up to have more water if one is not pumping enough. When you get going in your setup feel free to ask me ram questions.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *